Insurance Broker Jeff Roberts of Chula Vista California (San Diego County)
1. How did you get started in this field? How would I get started in this field? (I ask the two since I know how he got started by taking over his fathers business)
2. What qualities do you look for in a potential employee? Education level, experience, etc?
3. What is the average turnover in the industry?
4. How do you and your employees gain clients?
5. How has the economy changed the company in regards to home owners insurance?
6. How does the company determine if an expansion is needed?
7. With the increase in foreclosure rates, what percentage of your competition has closed shop from 2007 to 2010?
8. When valuing a home for an insurance policy how do you and your employees determine the value of the property?
9. Do you or your employees consult with any Real Estate Appraisers?
10. When do you expect property values to increase?
11. With the above being said, how would you describe the strength of the insurance industry today?
Congratulations Olivia! - Congratulations to real estate student Olivia Thomas. Olivia won the "Outstanding Real Estate Student Award" sponsored by the Gazarian Real Estate Center...
1 week ago