Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today's Assignment

me: Today's assignment: Please view video/audio clips Income Approach Part 3 (23 min.), Income Approach Part 4 (26 min.), and Income Approach Part 5 (40 min.). Links to the video/audio clips are on our course websitehttps://sites.google.com/site/fin181hansz/.
me: Also, don't forget that we do not have class this Thursday due to the Veteran's Day Holiday.
me: On Wednesday, November 17th starting at 6:30 PM the Gazarian Center and Student Society of Real Estate will be hosting Christopher Hecker, President of Sierra Communities. Mr. Hecker will be presenting his Regional Economic & Housing Market Analysis in PB 192. Students are invited to this event! (Also, I have read Chris's report and it is very impressive.)
me: Have a good Veteran's Day!

Also, thanks to Kelsi for helping me figure out that you cannot see the "Public Chat" announcements in DimDim if the announcements were posted before you logged on.

No comments: